Guest Wellness Checks
We are happy to be open and hosting guests. Here is what we are doing to help keep everyone healthy and safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. All guests visiting will receive a checklist a week prior to arrival to be asked a series of COVID-19 related questions.
Our COVID-19 screening questions are as follows:
- Are you, or any guests in your group, showing symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath) associated with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, had close contact in the past 14 days with someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19?
- Have you, or any guests in your group, been told by a health care provider or public health official you should self-quarantine due to potential COVID-19 exposure, or are you suspected of having COVID-19?
- If a guest exhibits symptoms, or answers yes to the preceding questions, we are unable to accept the reservation at this time and will cancel that reservation without penalty.
Safety First Amenities:
- All guest rooms and common areas have been deep cleaned and sanitized.
- Your Innkeeper wear single-use disposable gloves and a mask while preparing food.
- We offer breakfast individually boxed per person set for each room with single use wrapped utensils.
- Currently, we are not able to offer special diet breakfast requests.
- Your housekeeping team has been supplied with gloves and masks. Standard procedure is to replace gloves after each room has been serviced.
- As always, we are laundering all towels and sheets and bathrobes before each guest checks into their room/suite and it sanitizes during the wash cycle with the aid of hot water and soap.
- All touch surfaces in the rooms including the upholstery items in the room are being sanitized prior to your arrival.
- Our standard stay over service each day has been suspended. This is for the safety of our guests and staff. If you need clean towels or amenities, please contact your Innkeeper.
WE REQUIRE ALL THE GUESTS AND STAFFS TO WEAR MASK AS PER THE MANDATORY PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER.